Silveria Home Interior Finishes
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Silveria Home Interior Finishes
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves various repairs of the interior finishes at the historic Silveria Home located at Monterey State Historic Park. Paint interior walls, cabinets, and architectural features. Cover and protect damaged historic wallpaper. Remove and replace non-historic carpet and/or refinish original wood floors. Remove and replace non-historic vinyl floor covering.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair, maintenance and/or minor alteration of existing facilities in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards and Guidelines for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer, and is included as "activities affecting historic resources, consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.