Granite Bay Parking Lot and Boat Ramp Repairs, Folsom Lake SRA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Granite Bay Parking Lot and Boat Ramp Repairs, Folsom Lake SRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Peform maintenance and repair to the existing asphalt paved areas of the Stage 2 and Stage 3 launch ramps and parking lots at the Granite Bay recreation use area within Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. This work will include filling pot holes and rutted areas with new asphalt concrete (AC), placing an AC overlay on all of the existing paved areas and restriping the new pavement. This work will involve 590,000 sf of existing parking areas and 380,000 sf of existing launch ramps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing facilities and is included as "trail or road repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.