Emergency Stabilization of Grapevine Creek, Bridges, Parking at Fort Tejon
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Emergency Stabilization of Grapevine Creek, Bridges, Parking at Fort Tejon
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stabilize the eroded Grapevine Creek banks (using biotechnical methods, if possible, to minimize hard engineering solutions), inspect and stabilize park vehicle and pedestrian bridges and the visitor parking lot, to allow Fort Tejon State Historic Park to reopen after flash flooding and continuing erosion. Environmental impacts will be avoided or minimized.
- Contact Information
Linda Dick Bissonnette
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (209) 536-5939
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15269(b-c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of emergency repairs to service facilities necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety, or welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.