San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule: Rule 4306 (Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters - Phase 3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule: Rule 4306 (Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters - Phase 3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rule 4306 (Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters - Phase 3) Amended March 17, 2005.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 East Gettysburg
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Other Location Info
- All counties within the SJVAB
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Exemption The SJVUAPCD investigated the possible environmental impacts of the proposed project, said rule will have no possible significant adverse effect on the environment, and is necessary to recover costs of the program, the proposed action is exempt from the provisions of CEQA under the provisions of Public Resource Code Section 21080(b)(8) and Section 15061 of the State CEQA guidelines.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.