Boardwalk Repair - Lake Cleone Trail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Boardwalk Repair - Lake Cleone Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace portions of deteriorated decking and support materials on an existing boardwalk around Lake Cleone. State Park with new existing decking, support plans, and concrete blocks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Mendocino District P.O. Box 440
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-8721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 & 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of the repair and maintenance of existing structures and topographical features, involving no expansion of use and is included as "trail or road repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.