Replace Shake Roofs on Residences 2 & 3 at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace Shake Roofs on Residences 2 & 3 at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Wood shake roofs at historic Residences 2 and 3 and associated garages will be replaced with shake roofs at the same design at McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park. Existing shake roofs are deteriorating, thus requiring their replacement to protect the underlying structures from moisture damage.
- Contact Information
H. Woody Elliott
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2212
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and preservation of historic resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties and is included as "Historical Resource Restoration Rehabilitation" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.