Poison Oak Control (04/05-CD-22)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Poison Oak Control (04/05-CD-22)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the removal of poison oak within portions of four trail corridors within Cuyamaca Rancho State Park. The encroachment of poison oak into trail corridors can cause health problems for both the visiting public and park trail maintenance staff. In addition, park visitors often travel off-trail to avoid contact with poison oak, resulting in damage to surrounding vegetation and potential increased erosion. Poison oak will be removed using an approved herbicide applied only in the trail corridor. Herbicide will be applied by an authorized herbicide applicator.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Colorado Desert District 200 Palm Canyon Drive
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Phone : (760) 767-4315
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Operation, repair, and maintenance of an existing public facility, with no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.