Accessibility Modifications - Half Moon Bay State Beach
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Accessibility Modifications - Half Moon Bay State Beach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Make modifications at Half Moon Bay State Beach to meet ADA standards. Work will include: - Francis Beach Campfire Center: Build wooden ramp onto stage, level accessible seating by removing and replacing existing concrete surface for accessible seating. - Venice Beach: At entrance station remove concrete curb and install new concrete to provide access to pay phone and self pay station. Provide correct accessible parking spaces in the north and south lots. This will require striping of existing asphalt lot in the correct pattern for accessible spaces and the addition of a parking sign for each space. Each lot will have 4-6 accessible spaces. - Roosevelt Beach: Provide correct accessible parking spaces in existing lot. This will require striping of existing asphalt lot in the correct pattern for accessible spaces and the addition of a parking sign for each space. The lot will have 4-6 accessible spaces.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing structures and features involving negligible expansion beyond current use and is included as "modification of existing facilities for handicap access" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.