Periodic Shutdown and Maintenance of the San Diego Pipeline No. 4
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Periodic Shutdown and Maintenance of the San Diego Pipeline No. 4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Periodically shutdown and perform maintenance on the San Diego Pipeline No. 4. Metropolitan proposes to shutdown the San Diego Pipeline No. 4 from Lake Skinner in Riverside County south to the end of Metropolitan's jurisdiction in north San Diego County. Metropolitan proposes to dewater the pipeline at several locations along the pipeline, perform inspections of the pipeline, make minor repair to and replace small equipment, such as valves, and as necessary, perform road maintenance to allow access to the pipeline and equipment.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
700 N. Alameda Street P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054
Phone : (213) 217-7658
- Riverside San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15304 and 15309
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.