Cuyamaca Rancho SP - Park District HQ / Museum Restrooms / Parking / Restoration (0405-CD-6453)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Cuyamaca Rancho SP - Park District HQ / Museum Restrooms / Parking / Restoration (0405-CD-6453)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of clean-up, stabilization and restoration of the park headquarters complex that was destroyed during the 2003 Cedar Wildfire. The historic buildings will be repaired consistent with US Secretary of Interior Standards for Historic Properties and will be adopted for reuse and comply with ADA guidelines. Archaeological resources that were stored in the building will be recovered, recorded and stored in collection. Some subsurface excavation will be required in previously disturbed areas. The project includes landscaping and other amenities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conservation, or reconstruction of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.