2004-148 Conditional Use Permit for Golden State Cellular
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Residential, R1-2.5 (Single Family Residential - 2.5 acre minimum parcel size), Arnold Community Plan - SFR (Single Family Residential).
Conditional Use Permit to construct a wireless telecommunications facility consisting of antenna panels on top of an 80 foot wooden pole, and equipment cabinets within a 24' x 15' leased enclosure on a 2.5+/- acre parcel.
891 Mountain Ranch Road
San Andreas, CA 95249
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.