Amendment of Brisbane Municipal Code Sections 17.15.030 (Conditional Uses) and 17.15.040 (Development Regulations) to allow "organics reload operations" within an existing building subject to Use Permit approval without the requirement for a Specific Plan. "Organics reload operations" would be defined as "a facility in which organic waste materials, such as lawn trimmings and food scraps, are reloaded from collection trucks into long-haul trucks to be sent to a composting facility elsewhere within 48 hours;" no significant effects.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.