Construction of a new domestic well and pump plant for Pressure Zone I within the Watsonville Water Service Area and City Limits. The primary purpose of the project is to replace existing City well 5, which has recently been taken out of service. The project includes constructing a well and pump house, and connecting it to the distribution system after obtaining the necessary permits. The proposed well would have a production capacity of 1,000 gallons per minute. The project will protect water system reliability by maintaining the same number of well sources that have been historically available, in case certain wells must be shut down due to contamination or well failure.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.