Verberg, Golden West Nuts, Inc. and Haydn-Myer Annexation Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Annex 834 acres of land located in Stanislaus County into the Oakdale Irrigation District boundary. The lands are currently irrigated under separate, service agreements that must be renewed annually. The Oakdale Irrigation District is a local public agency and political subdivision of the State of California whose purpose is to provide irrigation water to the lands within the District's boundaries. By annexing into the District, the landowners desire to have permanent services afforded to all constituents of the District.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.