Salmon Creek SMA Reduction for Residential Building
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Vacant and within the Salmon Creek 100' SMA.
GP: Agriculture Grazing (AG) and Timber (T) in the Framework Plant (FRWK). Density: 1 unit/20-160 acres.
Z: Timberland Production (TPZ)
A Special Permit to reduce the 100 foot Streamside Management Area (SMA) setback for the construction of a single-family residence with attached garage. The proposed residence (1,740 sf footprint) will be located with 100 feet of Salmon Creek, approximately 70 feet from the Stream Transition Line. No trees will be removed. On site water and sewage disposal is proposed.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.