Parkside Residential Development (Calfironia Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2007-032-04-A1 (ITP) Major Amendment No. 1).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Taft, City of (City of Taft)
- Document Title
- Parkside Residential Development (Calfironia Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2007-032-04-A1 (ITP) Major Amendment No. 1).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Single-Family / R-1
- Document Description
- This proposed Project involves the construction of a residential development project. The Project as authorized in the ITP will result in permanent impacts to San Joaquin kit fox (SJKF) (Vulpes macrotis mutica), and San Joaquin antelope squirrel (SJAS) (Ammospermophilus nelsoni) habitat. The Project is expected to result in incidental take of SJKF and SJAS which are designated threatened under the CESA. The ITP referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes incidental take of species listed under CESA that may occur as a result of Project Description consistent with Project reconfiguration incorporating tract and concomitant infrastructure revisions and acreage adjustments; enhances Project buildout flexibility by incorporating discrete construction, security fund, and compensatory mitigation phasing and the tracking and reporting of these elements; amends the configuration and locations of the designated remainders "A", "B", and "C" within the Project parcel that comprise the Conservation Easement site; removes the requirement to conduct a study to monitor relocated San Joaquin antelope squirrels; increases the routine and ongoing reporting requirement from 90-day reporting to monthly compliance reporting; and revises the endowment fund language to be consistent with changes in Government Code that have occurred since the issuance of the ITP. As amended, development of the Project site will result in the permanent loss of 90.33 acres (6.53 acres less than originally planned 96.86 acreS) of habitat for the Covered Species. The Amendment will result in a decrease of ground-disturbing impacts without a decrease of compensatory mitigation.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4014 x244
- Cross Streets
- Kern Street (Hwy. 33)
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- 2 Miles
- Taft City School District
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW's Regional Office, 1234 East Shaw Avenue, Fresno, CA 93710.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.