Currently used for agriculture but the General Plan Designation is Low Density Residential and Industrial
The project consists of a Tentative Tract Map for a residential subdivision, Zone Change, and General Plan Amendment. The subdivision consists of 598 detached single family homes on minimum 6,000 square foot parcels. The project will also include a park/retention basin area and a self-storage area to recreational vehicles. The subdivision will include pocket parks, bicycle routes, a neighborhood park.
420 South Imperial Avenue
Imperial, California 92251
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.