2005-2010 Housing Element GPA 2004-01 and ER 2004-40
NOD - Notice of Determination
The City of Escondido 2005-2010 Housing Element. Pursuant to Article 10.6 of the Government Code, the Housing Element assesses the housing needs of all economic segments of the City and provides an approach toward resolving those needs. The Housing Element defines the goals and policies which will guide the City's approach and recommends a set of programs which would implement policies over the next five years.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.