UCSD's West Campus - Mixed Use (academic/administrative) use
The proposes project would expand the existing Price Center student center by 182,000 gross square feet, and renovate approximately 51,000 assignable square feet. The addition will be four stories above grade and contain retail, meeting rooms, the Alumni and Visitor's Center, Cross Cultural Center, administration, and student organization offices.
10280 Torrey Pines South
Suite 340, University of California
at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0965
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.