Water Treatment Facility Modification
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
- Document Title
- Water Treatment Facility Modification
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The proposed modification consists of the construction of a new water treatment building (commonly referred to as "water treatment facility" in this document) and above-grade treatment works, as well as related water treatment piping. In addition, the project also entails the construction of a truck off-loading rack adjacent to the proposed water treatment facility. The building would be approximately 1,700 square feet. The maximum building height of the treatment facility would be approximately 19 feet above finish grade. The building would be designed to be visually compatible with existing structures located on-site. The proposed water treatment facility would increase treatment capacity to accommodate production from existing facilities located at the Seaside Middle School site, as well as other future ASR facilities. The proposed treatment facility would increase the overall treatment capacity to approximately 12.9 MGD or 9,000 gpm.
- Contact Information
Monterey Peninsula Water Mgt. Dist.
PO Box 85
Monterey, CA 93942
Phone : (831) 658-5622
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located in the City of Seaside, southeast of the intersection of General Jim Moore Boulevard and Eucalyptus Road, in an area known as the Santa Margarita Site.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District Board of Directors
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 5 Harris Court, Bldg. G, Monterey, CA 93940.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2004121065 nod PDF 3319 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.