Z: A-1, General Agricultural
The project consists of the development and operation of a primary school (grades K-3) on an 8.1-acre site. The primary school would be designed to accommodate 500 grades K-3 students on a traditional schedule. The primary school would include classrooms, faculty work areas, administrative offices, multi-purpose facilities, athletic/recreation areas, and a parking lot. Portions of the school grounds would be lighted for security and recreational purposes and would be available for community use during non-school hours.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.