Upper Santa Clara River Watershed Arundo and Tamarisk Removal Program
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Los Angeles Forest, campgrounds, private commercial, residential, and agricultural land
Upper Santa Clara River Watershed Arundo/Tamarisk Removal Plan developed for programmatic EIR/EA and permitting by the regulatory agencies - ACOE, USFWS, CDFG, and RWQCB for the 500-year floodplain of the mainstem and tributaries of the upper Santa Clara River (totals approximately 16,300 acres).
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.