Dueling Property Utility and Dirt Road Right of Way -- Anza, CA (04-05-CD-02)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Dueling Property Utility and Dirt Road Right of Way -- Anza, CA (04-05-CD-02)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Private land owner, David Dueling , owns a 640-acre parcel of land in Riverside County, bordered on all four side by Anza-Borrego Desert SP. Mr. Dueling is requesting that an old dirt road be re-graded across the section corners (across two kitty-corner State Park parcels). He also wants to bring underground electrical utilities across this same corner from a power pole in Section 5 (private). It is requested that DPR grant a utility Right of Way to the Anza Power Company for under-grounding the electrical line and grant a permit to Dueling to grant a 12-foot wide dirt road across this section corner for access.
- Contact Information
John G. Guelke
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4203
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.