Approval of Vesting Tentative Map (TM 01-12) subdividing approximately 334 acres into 276 single family residential lots, 227 acres of wetlands/open space, an elementary-school site, parks, a lake, 300-year storm levee, and other associated improvements consistent with the approved East Cypress Corridor Specific Plan. The site is zoned SP-1 (East Cypress Corridor Specific Plan).
San Joaquin River, Dutch Slough, Sand Mound Slough, Rock Slough, Contra Costa Canal
Section: 27, 22
Notice of Determination
City of Oakley
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
City of Oakley City Hall, 3231 Main Street, Oakley, CA 94561
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.