Multiple Building Stabilization - Bodie State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Multiple Building Stabilization - Bodie State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stabilize the following historic buildings at Bodie State Historic Park to protect the buildings from further deterioration: * Klipstein House - Repair porch, doors, windows, stabilize walls, pressure treated perimeter foundation, and replace rooted siding. * Historic Building "L" - Stabilize walls, repair or replace rafters, reconstruct rear shed, replace roof, re-glaze windows, secure doors, and pressure treated perimeter foundation work. * Metzger Residence - Stabilize exterior walls, pressure treated perimeter foundation, straighten and re-attach rear shed walls to main structure, re-nail siding and roofing where needed, repair rafters.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15331 - Class 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the reconstruction and preservation of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the treatment of Historic Properties Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.