Malakoff Diggins Columbia Hill Fuelbreak
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Malakoff Diggins Columbia Hill Fuelbreak
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Create a 60-acre forested fuel break up to 400 feet wide along Cruzon Grade Road in Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park. Project is part of a larger effort to create a continuous ridgeline fuel break on public and private lands funded by the Nevada County Fire Safe Council. Project will provide resource, visitor, and community protection.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance or minor alteration of existing topographical features involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.