Tesoro Refining & Marketing Company - Dredging Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Tesoro Refining & Marketing Company - Dredging Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the dredging of a maximum of 20,000 cubic yards of material annually over five years to maintain a navigable depth at the Amorco wharf. Dredge a maximum of 10,000 cubic yards at the Avon wharf until December 31, 2004. The dredged material will be initially dewatered at either the Waterfront Yard and/or the Marina Vista Yard both adjacent to the Suisun Bay.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1998
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This relatively minor activity willnot have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.