U.S. Geological Survey - General Lease - Public Agency Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- U.S. Geological Survey - General Lease - Public Agency Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the continued use and maintenance of six existing monitoring equipment stations and the installation of nine new monitoring equipment stations for the gathering of river flow data.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1895
- Contra Costa Sacramento San Joaquin Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This relatively minor activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.