Lake Rehabilitation/Curve Realignment Exploratory Drilling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Lake Rehabilitation/Curve Realignment Exploratory Drilling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to perform borehole drilling at three locations in order to determine geotechnical information for a roadway rehabilitation and curve realignment project. The rehab and realignment project have been studied under separate documents.
- Contact Information
Michelle D. Beachley
Department of Transportation, District 3
Office of Environmental Management 2389 Gateway Oaks, MS-1-5
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0585
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The drilling work will not have significant negative affects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.