Correct Uneven Pavement in Travel Lanes to ImproveCrossfall Drainage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Correct Uneven Pavement in Travel Lanes to ImproveCrossfall Drainage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Correct flat spots, and humps in the travel lane. Work includes replacing drainage systems and cold planing 105 mm or more of Asphalt Concrete to restore highway to its original grade.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite CN380
Irvine, CA 92612-8894
Phone : (949) 724-2234
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of repair of the roadway of a public highway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.