Relinquish a Portion of Manchester Court to the City of Anaheim
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Relinquish a Portion of Manchester Court to the City of Anaheim
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Relinquish a portion of Manchester Court between Lincoln and Loara Avenues in Anaheim, to the City of Anaheim.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite CN380
Irvine, CA 92612-8894
Phone : (949) 724-2234
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15312 - Class 12
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of relinquishing a portion of a city street back to the City. The parcel was originally acquired in order to widen Interstate 5 through Orange County.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.