Repair a Portion of Northbound Interstate 5 at Trabuco Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Repair a Portion of Northbound Interstate 5 at Trabuco Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove a length of the overhanging road at lane #4 (outside), salvaging rebar, placing additional rebar, and paving the new section. No construction or staging is being done in or from Trabuco Creek, and all debris generated by the project will be captured and prevented from falling into the creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite CN 380
Irvine, CA 92612-8894
Phone : (949) 724-2234
- San Juan Capistrano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1d
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair a damaged portion of an exisitng interstate highway and allow continued movement of traffic.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.