Construct a V-ditch within State Right of Way at Interstate 5
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Construct a V-ditch within State Right of Way at Interstate 5
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a concrete V-ditch 130 meters long at the toe of the slope of northbound Brookhurst Avenue as it approaches the I-5 overcrossing. Work will include some minor earthwork, irrigation, and possible relocation of one sprinkler head. Vegetation removal is not included in this project.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite CN380
Irvine, CA 92612-8894
Phone : (949) 724-2234
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This proposed project would construct a ditch to improve drainage within the highway right of way. Exisitng drainage has caused localized flooding in businesses next to the roadside.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.