Campground Leach Line Replacement, Saddleback Butte SP (03/04-IE-33)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Campground Leach Line Replacement, Saddleback Butte SP (03/04-IE-33)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace failed septic field at the Saddleback Butte SP dump station. Project will require relocation of leach line within the existing footprint of the dump site.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (909) 657-0676
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.