Weather Station Platform Transfer, Chino Hills SP (03/04-IE-29)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Weather Station Platform Transfer, Chino Hills SP (03/04-IE-29)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove the non-contributing, non-historic, non-functioning weather station platform from the Rolling M Ranch and relocate it to Palomar Mountain SP, where it will be restored and installed on the site of an earlier, historic weather station.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (909) 657-0676
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.