Geotechnical Drilling for Proposed Roadway and Viaduct for Willits Bypass Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Drilling for Proposed Roadway and Viaduct for Willits Bypass Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation proposes to perform geotechnical drilling to sample the soil's profile at a proposed future roadway and viaduct location for the proposed Willits Bypass Project in the vicinity of Willits in Mendocino County.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Dr., Ste. 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0596
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed project would have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.