Acquisition And Use Of: 1) An 104,000 Sq. Ft. Office Building On 1.7 Acres, And 2) To Be Used As Parking, Either: A 3.12 Acre Vacant Parcel, Or A 3 Acre Parcel
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Bernardino County
- Document Title
- Acquisition And Use Of: 1) An 104,000 Sq. Ft. Office Building On 1.7 Acres, And 2) To Be Used As Parking, Either: A 3.12 Acre Vacant Parcel, Or A 3 Acre Parcel
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of a total of either 4.82 acres or 4.7 acres located in the central business district of the City of San Bernardino.
- Contact Information
San Bernardino County Land Use Services Department
385 N. Arrowhead Ave., 1st Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0182
Phone : (909) 387-4147
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 32; Sec 15302, 15332
- Reasons for Exemption
- The properties to be acquired all have been previously used for offices and parking. The acquisition of these properties would not change the City's zoning or General Plan. This qualifies as infill due to the downtown location and total size of less than 5 acres. None of the properties has value as habitat for endangered, rare, or threatened species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.