Refinish Ironwork at Main Entrance to Casa Grande
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Refinish Ironwork at Main Entrance to Casa Grande
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Strip and refinish the wrought iron doors at the main entrance to Casa Grande. The project will eliminate rust that has developed on the doors.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2185
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31; Sec 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves restoration and reconstruction of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.