Settlement Agreement Relating to the Diversion of Water from the Santa Ana River System (the "Seven Oaks Accord")
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Western Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Settlement Agreement Relating to the Diversion of Water from the Santa Ana River System (the "Seven Oaks Accord")
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Bernadino Valley Municipal Water District and Western Municipal Water District of Riverside County have filed applications with the State Water Resources Control Board to appropriate water from the Santa Ana River for direct diversion and/or storage. The City of Redlands, East Valley Water District adn Bear Valley Mutual Water Company (among others) have filed protests against the applications alleging infringement of their senior water rights and adverse impacts on the environment. The project is the execution of a settlement agreement, approved by the parties, to resolve the protests without the need for a lengthy and expensive water rights hearing. The execution of the settlement agreement will have no physical impact on the environment.
- Contact Information
Western Municipal Water District
450 Alessandro Blvd
Riverside, CA 92508
Phone : (909) 387-9222
- Colton Grand Terrace Highland Loma Linda Redlands Rialto San Bernardino San Bernardino, Highland, Rialto, Colton, Redlands, ... Yucaipa
- Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that the activity may have a significant effect on the environment because the project will have no direct environmental effect and is not an implementation step in a comprehensive plan which can ultimately result in physical changes to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.