Rebuild Donkey Corral Area- Seeley Stables (03-04-SD-44)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Rebuild Donkey Corral Area- Seeley Stables (03-04-SD-44)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Project consists of the replacement of two deteriorating posts and the addition of a section of pipe corral along the eastern side of the shade ramada that houses the donkey. The donkey damaged the yard perimeter wooden fence thus the need for metal pipe for building the corral. This will involve the digging of two postholes approx. 18" diameter x 24" deep for steel pipe holes. Also donkey chewing has compromised several wooden corral rails and they will be replaced in kind.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2, section 15302 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.