Geotechnical Drilling for Proposed Roadway and Viaduct for Willits Bypass Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Drilling for Proposed Roadway and Viaduct for Willits Bypass Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation proposes to perform geotechnical drilling to sample the soil's profile at a proposed future roadway and viaduct location for the proposed Willits Bypass Product in the vicinity of Willits in Mendocino County. Soil samples will be used to examine the subsurface geological structure in the study area for the purpose of developing appropriate foundation design for the bypass project, which is being constructed to reduce delays, improve safety, and achieve a Level of Service of at least "C" for interrogational traffic on U.S. 101 in the vicinity of Willits.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3; Office of Env Mgmt
2800 Gateway Oaks Drive, Ste 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0596
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 15306, class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed project would have significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.