Double-Face pole sign at Jonas Salk Middle School
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Juan Unified School District
- Document Title
- Double-Face pole sign at Jonas Salk Middle School
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The San Juan Unified School District will remove the existing sign at Jonas Salk Middle School and replace it with a new one. The District will install a new four and a half foot high by ten foot wide double-faced illuminated LED pole sign on site. The overall height of the project shall be approximately sixteen and one half feet.
- Contact Information
San Juan Unified School District
7200 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Suite 202
Carmichael, CA 95608
Phone : (916) 971-5720
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 15311, class 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- The District's installation of a sign is subject to the categorical exemption found in CEQA Guideline 15311 for on-premise signs. Based on review of the proposed project and the specific terms of the applicable categorical exemptions, District staff has determined that this project is exempt from further environmental review.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.