Moonlight State Beach Sewer Pump Station (03-04-SD-41)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Moonlight State Beach Sewer Pump Station (03-04-SD-41)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the rehabilitation of the Moonlight State Beach Sewer Pump Station. This project has been reviewed and mitigated by the City of Encintas Engineering Dept. It has been determined that project avoids or mitigates any potentially significant environmental effects.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1 b, section 15301 b
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated. THere will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.