Aerojet Deep Injection Wells 1 and 2, Post-Closure Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Aerojet Deep Injection Wells 1 and 2, Post-Closure Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the revision of the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit for the Aerojet in Sacramento in order to incorporate the post closure activities being implemented at Aerojet involving deep injection wells…The revised Permit outlines the procedures to fulfill these regulatory requirements, which consist of 2 primary functions: 1. environmental monitoring and 2. maintenance of financial mechanisms to fund the post-closure activities. The most important post closure activity required to be implemented with the revision of the Permit will be to monitor for water quality in the four water bearing zones in the vicinity of the closed injection wells.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
400 P Street, 4th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 225-3579
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 15061 b, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- With certainty, no possibility of a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.