Replace Posts at Front of Robinson/Rose (03/03-SD-43)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Posts at Front of Robinson/Rose (03/03-SD-43)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the replacement of six rotten wood posts that hold up the balcony that overhangs the front entrance to the Robinson/Rose Building. The Robinson/Rose Building is a reconstructed home from late in Old Town San Diego's interpretive period (1821-2875). This building serves as the Park Visitor Center and employee/docent offices. The rotten posts will be replaced with 7.5" pressure treated posts (without the dimples), the replacement of the second story rim joists, roof fascia, and duplication of the existing molding detail. Plan will include the installation of post footing connections to existing concrete footing to preclude evacuation.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2 c, sec 15302 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced, (class 2).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.