Opportunity Study Site #1 - Site Development Permit 7-15-4816
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Baker Ranch Planned Community - Residential / Mixed Use
Site Development Permit 7-15-4816 consists of construction and operation of a +/-9,593 sf single story daycare center building with a +/-11,875 sf outdoor playground, within the approved (but not yet constructed) commercial center. The facility would accommodate approximately 156 children aged six weeks to 6 years, 20 staff, and 9 classrooms. Hours of operation would be 7:00 am and 6:30 pm Monday through Friday (closed on holidays), with occasional student enrollment events outside of regular operating hours.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.