Kiosks, Signs and Fencing in the Rand Mountains Trail System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Kiosks, Signs and Fencing in the Rand Mountains Trail System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to install information kiosks, trail signing, and fencing to assist in the management of the designated trail systems found on the public lands managed by the Ridgecrest Field Office of the BLM.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1606
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 15311, class 11
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the construction and placement of minor structures. There will be no significant impacts to any natural resouce. Best Management Practices and Conditions will be implemented during construction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.