Assignment of Ground Restoration Credit to PLacer County APN 83-162-14 (Hoag)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Assignment of Ground Restoration Credit to PLacer County APN 83-162-14 (Hoag)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the sale and assignment of 483 square feet of restored class 1, 2, or 3 credit, from Conservancy-owned land to a receiving parcel on which minor structures (garage) accessory to existing facilities will be reconstructed. The transfer enables the receiving landowner to carry out the project without any net increase in the amount of existing land coverage in class 1, 2, or 3 areas within the Lake Tahoe Basin.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (916) 542-5580
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 15302, 15303, 15305, 15317
- Reasons for Exemption
- The assignment of this Restoration Credit will enable the construction or placement of a minor accessory structure, which is categorically exempt under class 3 e (construction of accessory structures); retirement of coverage on the sending parcel is exempt under class 3 (minor alterations in land use limitations), and class 17 (open-space contracts or easements).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.