Parking Lot and Signs for District Office, Lake Perris SRA (03/04- IE-32)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Parking Lot and Signs for District Office, Lake Perris SRA (03/04- IE-32)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves installation of a gravel parking area and two identifying signs adjacent to the current District Office. Area is within developed area and has been previously been used as a dirt parking lot.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (909) 443-2410
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 11, section 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural recourses. Protect consists of constriction or placement of minor appurtenances accessory to an existing park (class 11).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.