Authorized Treatment of Universal Waste Electronic Devices (R-03-19)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Authorized Treatment of Universal Waste Electronic Devices (R-03-19)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DTSC is proposing new regulatory standards applicable to businesses and other entities that recycle electronic devices. The new regulatory standards are applicable statewide to businesses that recycle electronic devices. Under the new regulations, recyclers are not required to obtain a hazardous waste facility permit if they perform only specified recycling activities and do not use external heat or chemicals in their recycling processes.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 22nd Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 445-4413
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- General Rule sec 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- With certainty, no possibility of a significant effect to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.